A Princess Tale // Our First Pre Wed Video Singapore at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old May 16th, 2010, 05:13 AM   #1
A Princess Tale // Our First Pre Wed Video Singapore
Sean Seah Sean Seah is offline May 16th, 2010, 05:13 AM

This is our first offical pre wedding love story. A true story with some adaptations. Scripted and storyboarded by me. Took 12hrs to shoot and 8hrs to edit. Looking forward to your helpful comments.

Tech Info:
5D2 + 7D
Loads of Canon lens Primes+Zoom
MX slider
Tripod
Merlin
H4n + ME66

Song:
Kisses & Cake - John Powell

Last edited by Sean Seah; May 16th, 2010 at 08:43 AM..

Sean Seah
Trustee
Views: 1221
Old May 16th, 2010, 06:05 AM   #2
Major Player

You, my friend, ARE BLOODY GOOD!!!! I've seen lots of good prewedding film out there and yours rank one of my top favourite hands down! and 12 hours shooting, that seems very quick for such a good film!

May I ask what song you use?

Keep doing it mate and share it with us. I'm enjoying every second of your work. Well done!
Johannes Soetandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2010, 08:40 AM   #3
Trustee

Thanks for the encouragement Johannes! Still learning and I will be in the Phillipines with the Mayad gang next week for some hardcore learning =)

The shooting could have been shorter if not for some hiccups (the playground lights got turned off before I finished my shots!) Tough thing is how much to charge for the amount of effort. How much do you guys think this is worth?

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery