Our Wedding Showcase 2010 - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old May 21st, 2010, 09:27 AM  
Our Wedding Showcase 2010
Susanto Widjaja Susanto Widjaja is offline May 21st, 2010, 09:27 AM

Hi guys, please allow us to share our wedding showcase 2010. The concept is still similar with our previous 2009 showcase showing how video can give a lot more than most people think about while also showcasing our work.

Please feel free to comment and give feedback.

Just some technical details for those who are interested in knowing:

cameras: 5dmk2, 7d, xh-a1, letus extreme, sony fx1
editing: fcp
color correction: tiffen dfx, magic bullet, color wheel

I'd probably explain a bit about my editing workflow since it may be useful for some people. I basically export all of my trailer clips and my prewedding clips (4-5 mins each) everytime I finish a project. So I have a collection of 4-5 mins each which is about 3-4 gig each. They were all rendered in Prores 1920x1080p25. I then have all of my clips on the same codec which allows me to edit them nicely together. I then chose a song to cut them to and the way I choose the footage is mainly trying to fit in the words of the song. I prefer this way because it is so hard to choose the footage from so many different stuff that we shot over the year. And since we are getting the footage from trailer clips, all of the footage are great footage that were pre-chosen as well.. makes it harder.. so to narrow down your decision is a great plus.

Anyway, hope that helps, without further ado, here we are...

Susanto Widjaja
Major Player
Views: 2800
Old June 10th, 2010, 12:41 AM   #16
Major Player

Another Fantastic video guys.

You guys took the show reel to another level: not just showing off beautiful shots and awesome editing skill, but also emphasize the advantage of our line of business, bring out the core value of wedding video.

Well done!!!!
Old June 10th, 2010, 08:16 PM   #17
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kren Barnes View Post
For sure ! BTW, Jason Magbanua (Jmag) posted props to you as inspiration for his latest video...
Yea I commented and said that its great to inspire the inspiration, which is true :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigmund Reboquio View Post
great job Susanto!
Thanks so much Sigmun :)
Old June 10th, 2010, 08:19 PM   #18
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiuChung Leung View Post
Another Fantastic video guys.

You guys took the show reel to another level: not just showing off beautiful shots and awesome editing skill, but also emphasize the advantage of our line of business, bring out the core value of wedding video.

Well done!!!!
Thanks Siu, it is our desire to lift up the perspective of people towards wedding videography. a big desire actually. thats what drove me to do more SDEs, so we can show people directly that there is so much that a wedding video can make impact. I'm glad that you think it worked in this showreel.

Santo

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery