A Costa Rica Destination Wedding! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old May 21st, 2010, 06:35 PM   #1
A Costa Rica Destination Wedding!
Ram Purad Ram Purad is offline May 21st, 2010, 06:35 PM

Your constructive criticisms are appreciated, as always. thanks for your time!

Ram Purad
Regular Crew
Views: 1282
Old May 24th, 2010, 10:06 AM   #2
Major Player

Hey Ram...

I'm surprised that I'm the first to comment. You turned a beautiful wedding into a beautiful video. You had a lot of great shots to work with. I loved the use of the speeches as VO and I also dug the setup/detail shots.
I thought there was tad to much steady-cam shots (but thats just my taste).

Steve
Stephen J. Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2010, 08:15 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Steve,

Thanks for the comment.

I understand what you mean by the excessive steadicam shots. This being a one-man shoot, if I put on steadicam to shoot a scene, I'm forced to all that sequence in steadicam mode as you may know switching between steadicam and other type of setups quickly is not that easy. If I had a 2nd shooter (like most of our local shoots) I think I could a achieved a fine balance between steadicam on other types of shots.

Once again, thanks for taking your time to comment. It is true ever since Chris separated the sample clip gallery from the main forum, people's participation on commenting on others' work have been decreased. With more and more clips being posted for review each day, it might be difficulty for someone to comment on all the clips. But I think we should all make it a point to give feedbacks on others' work when ever we get a chance as peers' opinions can certainly help improve someone's work a lot.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery