Marios and Tia at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old September 3rd, 2010, 01:36 AM   #1
Marios and Tia
Stelios Christofides Stelios Christofides is offline September 3rd, 2010, 01:36 AM

Please let me have your commends on this.

Stelios Christofides
Trustee
Views: 1187
Old September 7th, 2010, 07:13 AM   #2
Major Player

luke oliver

Well, to be honest i found the whole piece way too slow, i find weddings are energetic and sometimes quite fast, its good to capture that energy, not for the whole film but some. Its natural.

Secondly that is probably my most loathed songs along with take that if i rule the world. Its just got cheese all over it ( in my opinion ). In saying that im sure the couple loved it i would just show some of the natural pace rather than all slow motion.

Also if you have someone talking, lets hear the words. Im till new to this game but those are my tips

Sorry to sound harsh. I just hate music like that in wedding films. But each to their own

luke
Luke Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2010, 10:57 AM   #3
Trustee

Luke
Thanks for seeing it and your comments. I partly agree with you as far as the song goes but it was their choice and not mine. You might be right about the slow motion thing but that was the tempo that I though would go with this song.

Stelios
Old September 11th, 2010, 09:31 PM   #4
New Boot

Stelios,
It's always fun to watch different culture and people. I enjoyed watching it. Cypress looks awesome!
As far as suggestion goes, maybe insert some live tone? But I don't think it's that necessary.
Thanks for sharing!
Hyun Suh is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery