Lindsey & Ariel at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old October 21st, 2010, 10:36 AM   #1
Lindsey & Ariel
Hyun Suh Hyun Suh is offline October 21st, 2010, 10:36 AM

Shot on two 7Ds and 1 T2I.
It was a great day cause Lions beat Rams 44-6! ^^
Thanks for watching it!

Hyun Suh
New Boot
Views: 1167
Old October 21st, 2010, 04:51 PM   #2
Major Player

Hyun...

I love a lot of things about this video. Being a football fan I love that you incorporated the fact that it was "gameday". intro B roll shots were great... Wow, the lighting during the bride prep was awesome. I'm guessing that you set that up? I always seem to work with makeup artist who want the most direct light (usually from a giant window). There was some focusing issues at times, but other then that it was well polished.

Steve
Stephen J. Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2010, 01:00 PM   #3
Wrangler

Hyun, excellent work- truly excellent.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 05:39 PM   #4
New Boot

Thanks for watching it!!
Stephen, I didn't set up the light during bride prep. It was a hotel room and it had this weird funky light going.
We are getting used DSLR and focusing is big challenge for us now. We were even worse on focusing at the begining of this year when we srated shooting 7Ds. Hopely, we get better as we shoot more weddings on DSLR.
Hyun Suh is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery