Wedding trailer highlight with a cool opening sequence at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old November 30th, 2010, 10:41 PM   #1
Wedding trailer highlight with a cool opening sequence
Susanto Widjaja Susanto Widjaja is offline November 30th, 2010, 10:41 PM

I love it when most people who watch this piece would rewind it back to the start and see whether they are actually seeing what they think they are seeing :)

Susanto Widjaja
Major Player
Views: 1400
Old December 1st, 2010, 01:50 AM   #2
Major Player

Haha yes I love the opening sequence of this and the other video mate. I also loved the opening of the video you took at Crowne Melbourne months ago. I recently came to realization how powerful an opening sequence is to capture the audience attention.

My personal comment on this video was actually that it felt a bit too quick. Seems like there's a lot more in the story that I want to see.. I think this one could've done well with two songs. But it still is an amazing & creative piece nevertheless :)
Johannes Soetandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2010, 06:08 PM   #3
Major Player

Good job Susanto! I have thought of doing the backwards sequence of events before but haven't had a chance to do it yet, never thought of putting the clips in reverse though. You're just implementing all the good ideas as everyone else is just starting to have them,haha! such good work always.
David Schuurman is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery