The ultimate in wedding videos. wow. - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old May 15th, 2011, 05:41 AM  
The ultimate in wedding videos. wow.
Patrick Janka Patrick Janka is offline May 15th, 2011, 05:41 AM

Not sure if this has been posted here, but if not, this really sets the bar high for the style:

Patrick Janka
Major Player
Views: 5196
Old May 17th, 2011, 11:55 AM   #16
Major Player

Re:

Hi Luke,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Oliver View Post
i must be the only person that finds this totally cringing. Persona taste i suppose
That is my reaction exactly. Would love the positive press though...
Old May 24th, 2011, 01:55 AM   #17
Inner Circle

Re: The ultimate in wedding videos. wow.

That's awesome! thanks for sharing. I did a wedding at the same place last month (Terranea Resort in Palos Verdes, California). It's so inspiring =)
Old July 4th, 2011, 03:26 PM   #18
Regular Crew

Wow, that was different. Really good but resource hungry;

Can you imagine telling the client the video production bill for 7 cameramen and a jib!

But it's the results at the end. I can see $500 wedding hunters now wanting this in there video.
Tim Kay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2011, 06:08 PM   #19
Regular Crew

My buddy in Philly did a high production with a NFL player. He did a reality show themes wedding video. Apparently he had people go into a room and talk about the wedding day throughout the day like the reality shows. Hes still editing it, I cant wait to see how it turns out.

But I for one is a believer in not drawing too much attention to the day. Like the music video idea, looks amazing but it definitely distracted from the wedding day. In my eyes the wedding should no slow down nor speed up for the videographer, we should document the day as is, as we werent there.
Sean Nelson is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery