Multi Cam Dance Concert at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old December 8th, 2013, 05:16 AM   #1
Multi Cam Dance Concert
Gerald Webb Gerald Webb is offline December 8th, 2013, 05:16 AM

Hi Guys,
Been doing a few dance concerts and am just getting comfortable with it.
Did this one a few days ago and feel I'm getting close to consistently being able turn out a quality product.
The interest from the dancing community has been fantastic, with many inquiries about doing more concerts in the future.
Genuinely interested in thoughts and opinions on how to make this a viable business opportunity being that if I stay small (just me), i can only shoot one on weekend, edit Mon Tues, assemble DVD Wed, burn and print discs Thurs Fri.
So one a week single handed would be about the limit.
Does anyone here do this type of work and contract it out? ie the capture, or the editing?
Obviously disc production is easy to send out for, more interested is anyone having success contracting out the creative, ie capture and edit.
Anyway, thanks for any thoughts.

Gerald Webb
Trustee
Views: 1714
Old December 8th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #2
Major Player

Re: Multi Cam Dance Concert

Have a wide screen on a table outside the auditorium, rush out with your camera when the curtain closes and play back your video as the audience leaves
sit down next to your sign with the prices and take orders from the dancers and their parents
mail direct to the home individually so as not to place a burden on the company. give the main gal a freebie
One camera should be fine because you want all the dancers in the frame all the time
Bruce Dempsey is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery