wedding with Rapping MOH, dance contest at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old August 10th, 2014, 05:10 PM   #1
wedding with Rapping MOH, dance contest
Robert Benda Robert Benda is offline August 10th, 2014, 05:10 PM

OK, so I was NOT the videographer at this wedding, but even when I'm the MC/DJ I always have my camera so I can make a 2-4 minute highlights video. Today's video is much, MUCH longer because I had to fit in:

*the rapping MOH during her toast
*bride and dad dancing their dance to "Beat It"
*Dance contest to give away the garter featured 6 insane contestants
*I announced the groom to come and remove the garter and he danced around for 4 minutes to "Sexy and I Know It" before getting down to business
*the sweet moment where their entire family gathered around and sang "Forever Young" to grandma and grandpa.

And that's just what I got on film. I missed their first dance song, which was performed live by a pianist, violinist, and his cousin singing, with the B&G actually dancing, not just swaying back and forth. You get a taste of their dancing at the end of the video.

Enjoy!

Robert Benda
Trustee
Views: 1807

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery