Wedding Main Feature - please critique - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old April 13th, 2008, 01:57 PM   #16
Inner Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Sudfeldt View Post
Travis,

Nice work and I enjoyed watching it. Seems that the focus is totally on the couple though. . . .I can't remember much footage of the bridal party and practically no guest shots other than during the dancing. I would be interested to know what else is on the completed DVD besides this main feature? Do they also get a copy of the complete wedding ceremony and the speeches?

Mark
Yes, the DVD contains a special features section with a highlights video, the full ceremony edit, full edits of all the other important events (like first dance, toasts, cake cutting, etc.), other special edits based on individual weddings, and deleted scenes. They also had a personal messages edit on their DVD which featured wedding party and family.
Old April 15th, 2008, 05:03 PM   #17
Trustee

Ditto on the intro

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Moon View Post
Travis...looked good. I liked how you used some of the conversations, makes it more real. Personally I think maybe a song with lyrics would have mixed it up a bit. Really liked the intro and with the names sliding in.

Nice work.
-John
The title work did catch my eye. Very new and unique. Couple will love it. Very cinematic presentation. Much like some intro I saw on here filmed in France (I think). Great pacing for a movie. Well done, though as others have said, I bet a bigger preview would be nice (though for how long of a clip that is, the file size would start to be enormous).
Jason Robinson is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques