Shooting your weddings in 30p or 24P? - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old October 7th, 2004, 08:54 PM   #31
Trustee

Roger Dylan
George Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2004, 01:15 PM   #32
Major Player

60i all the way

I shoot with my DVC80 and GL2 in 60i. In MediaStudio Pro, I capture the footage as Type 1 DV and edit it with Field settings for Field Order A (lower field first). I render my finished video as NTSC DV and archive that back to tape for my master. Finally, for exporting to DVD and VHS, I import the master clip into a clean timeline and render again, this time with the master clip deinterlaced (right-click the clip and select Media Source Options). AVI render settings are still NTSC, Field Order A, 29.97 fps, but deinterlacing gets rid of nearly all the horizontal "combing" produced by interlaced video, and the motion on screen has a very faint"flicker" to it reminiscent of film. After deinterlacing, the video looks more like a Hollywood DVD or network TV broadcast.

I tried the field-blending method for deinterlacing in MSP 7, but I didn't like the results. Footage was too soft.
Tim Borek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2005, 10:17 PM   #33
Tourist

wedding contract template

hi, id appreciate it very much if anybody still has the template that was being discussed on here, if somebody could email it to me that would be great. my email is immurrieta@aol.com, thankyou again for all your time, help and pointers!
Joaquin Murrieta is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques