AE Template for Photo Montages- Intro and Ending at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old July 29th, 2008, 12:00 PM   #1
Regular Crew

AE Template for Photo Montages- Intro and Ending

Hello Everyone,

My name is Michael Gebben and I own Gebbs Total Video. We are a small video production company that has been in business for three years now. You can see examples of our work at http://www.gebbstotalvideo.com/videos.html We have currently just produced a template for after effects that is a great intro and ending for photo montages. You can see an example of it here http://gebbstotalvideo.com/clientvie...platetest.html We have used it on a number of our videos and people love it!! The template is very easy to use and we will be recording a tutorial soon that will explain how to use it. If you are interested in purchasing it please e-mail me at michael@gebbstotalvideo.com Thanks.
Michael Gebben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2008, 12:04 PM   #2
Major Player

how much are you looking to sell it for out of curiosity.
Louis Maddalena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2008, 01:10 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Check this link http://gebbstotalvideo.com/clientvie...ktemplate.html it has updated information on pricing. If we get a good response we plan to release different versions/seasons in the future. We appreciate any input and if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.
Old July 29th, 2008, 01:30 PM   #4
Major Player

It looks great,
is it only one possible picture/look on a book at the beginning, it says I think 1925...?
What if the date is different, or the snow theme is not applicable?
Oleg Kalyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2008, 02:10 PM   #5
Regular Crew

You can change both sets of text on the front of the book to anything you want very easily in after effects. As far as the snow theme goes, if we get a good response to this template and people really like it we are definately wanting to release different themes such as possibly a summer, spring, and fall or any other suggestions people might have. But the snow is all you'll get right now.
Old July 29th, 2008, 02:32 PM   #6
Major Player

Thank you!
Oleg Kalyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2008, 07:16 AM   #7
Regular Crew

I would love to hear what people are thinking about this or what people would like to see.......
Old July 30th, 2008, 06:41 PM   #8
Major Player

Very cool!

I'd be interested in seeing more........
Kelsey Emuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2008, 05:54 PM   #9
New Boot

Very Nice!

I really like the templates and would like to use similar templates in Vegas 8.0. If anyone knows where one can find wedding templates, family reunion templates and the like, please let me know. Thanks. Wendy@wendylakeproductions.com
Wendy Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2008, 12:11 PM   #10
Major Player

Living (as I do now) in California. It would be hard for me to incorporate a snow theme in a place that never gets snow. It is a very evocative template and quite well done (especially the ending 'crane' shot). A summer/fall template would be of more interest to me.
Oren Arieli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2008, 08:56 PM   #11
Regular Crew

Sorry I haven't replied recently.... We had some big projects come up that sidetracked us a little bit. We are taking into consideration everyone's suggestions and working hard at creating some different themes and yes ones that won't be so winter oriented (sorry about that). Anyone who purchases this first template will get the next two templates free!

Wendy- We actually are huge fans of VEGAS!! We will look into creating some templates that could be easily used with vegas.
Michael Gebben is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques