Little montage I put together. at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old September 16th, 2008, 01:29 AM   #1
Major Player

Little montage I put together.

Ok, first of all, the people on this board are good. Really, really, really good. In fact it's
one of the places I go to for inspiration, just to watch the work of all you guys and gals. There are so many talented people on here, and I hope to someday be half as good as most of you are. With the kind of work you are producing, wedding videography will certainly get a new reputation, that of cinematic quality. Someday....someday I hope I will attain this level.

Anyways, I just finished a rough draft of my website. It's still a work in progress, so a little messy. But I put something up that's a little different.....has some highlights of several weddings I have shot....I don't do a lot of weddings but I'm starting to try to market to the 'destination' crowd that comes to Alaska to get married. Anyways, it's nothing that great, but you can see a little of Alaska in it. The beauty of Alaska does a lot to cover up the undeveloped skill I have in shooting weddings.

www.gforcevideo.com
click <come in>
click <demos>
click <wedding demos>
click <click here to see highlight>

Sorry for the long instructions, I'm having some domain issues but if you follow the instructions it will work.
Gabe Strong is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques