Another 'small audio recorder' thread - Zen Nano Plus at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old December 3rd, 2008, 02:56 PM   #1
Inner Circle

Another 'small audio recorder' thread - Zen Nano Plus

I have had bad experiences in the past with wireless lavalier microphones (especially trantec) suffering from interference and loss of signal. I want to play safe and am happy to synch up in post. I'm currently using a Zoom H2 and Audio-technica omni lavalier on the groom and am happy with the results but the Zoom is bulky (and it's been commented on) and it's only a matter of time before a groom can't accomodate it.

I'm now thinking of using a Creative Zen Nano Plus

Creative ZEN Nano Plus | MP3 Players

Along with this inline microphone preamp from ebay

2 MICROPHONES FULL STEREO MINI PREAMP with line-in uk+ on eBay, also Other Amplifiers, Amplifiers, Pro Audio Equipment, Musical Instruments (end time 22-Dec-08 23:58:42 GMT)

Simply because it's a nice small package to slip into a suit inside pocket and the irivers mentioned a lot in this forum are hard to find.

I'd appreciate any thoughts on this please

Thanks in advance

Pete
Peter Rush is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques