monitor calibration at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old January 16th, 2009, 11:18 AM   #1
Regular Crew

monitor calibration

hello.

I was wondering if anyone could share some info on this....

I'm working on a project...only my second... I use a G5, FCS2, samsung2394...shot on DVCHD 720/24...and will deliver a SD DVD to client..

I'm getting started with using apple's color software and doing CC to my video...I was CC and it looked good on my monitor but when burned a SD DVD test it looks bad on a TV...darker,,more saturated ...bad...

So, I know that the proper way will be having a matrox and a profesional Monitor to check proper colors...but i don't and can't afforded right now...

Never done calibration to my monitor...is there a software you recommend for this? any tips? will it work if I try connecting a TV to my G5? any tips on how?

have more questions but I'll leave here for now..

Thanks in advance...great forum..great community...I read here everyday...hope to learn more....

Osmany

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques