HD Delivery - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old July 9th, 2009, 03:28 PM   #16
Major Player

Hopefully tonight I will have some time to run a couple of experiments to confirm this. Thanks.
Meanwhile here is a post from the WDHD forum

>>>
Rev Drew

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 02:53:25 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
there is a setting for audio to digital (optical) or stereo (RCA plugs). Have you tried that setting?
I just use mine for home viewing but I remember seeing that setting in the setup.
no idea if it will do what you want or not though..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until you make peace with who you are,
You'll never be content with what you have.

never wrestle with a pig because you will both get dirty and only the pig will truly enjoy it.

MaxMonty

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 04:43:43 PM »

I'm in the same boat, sorta. I want to use hdmi to my tv, but rca jacks to the speakers I am using. Doesn't matter which audio setting I use (digital or stereo) it only sends sound via the hdmi cable.

Pages: [1]
Old July 9th, 2009, 05:15 PM   #17
Major Player

Also Terry make sure your WD TV is updated with the new firmware. I forgot that may have allowed the red & white cable use while using HDMI port. I don't remember just know it works.
Monday Isa is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques