Live streaming wedding video at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old May 10th, 2011, 08:51 PM   #1
Tourist

Live streaming wedding video

I want to be able to video a wedding or party and be able to somehow hook it up live that someone could watch it as it is happening anywhere in the world. I have no idea how to do this or much about videography but I think it is a great idea and something needed. I'm hoping someone out there knows how to do this or could direct me to the right place where I could learn how to do this. I appreciate any feedback.
Mike Smit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2011, 10:19 PM   #2
New Boot

Re: Live streaming wedding video

How many cameras are you using One or more then one. If its only one camera then its easy. You can directly contact your camera to your laptop or desktop by firewire. Make your acc on here USTREAM, You're On. Free LIVE VIDEO Streaming, Online Broadcasts. Create webcasts, video chat, stream videos on the Internet. Live streaming videos, TV shows and share ur video any where in the world. Make sure you have a good internet conection. and with ustream you can play you video on facebook

Thanks
Sunni
Sunni Bhandal is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques