Wedding Music! :) at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old May 30th, 2011, 02:26 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Wedding Music! :)

Hey I just come across a Website that offers really good Music with an affordable price. I am not connected in any way with these people but thought I would just share what I found with you guys.

The Music Bed
Tyson Yoder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2011, 07:17 AM   #2
Inner Circle

Re: Wedding Music! :)

Tyson, very good site, excellent music! Regardless of the even more ridiculous prices of the copyrighted music, I feel their prices are too high. 4 songs in a video would cost $240, and that is for one time use.

Excellent link, thank you for it.
Old May 31st, 2011, 07:33 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Wow, this is really cool. I agree with Jeff, that it could get a bit pricey, but this is certainly good news for wedding filmmakers. Now, if they would come down in price by about 50%, it would be much easier to swallow financially. -- I also believe they would sell many more tunes at that price.

Still, the site is a completely awesome idea. Thanks, Tyson.
Old May 31st, 2011, 09:07 AM   #4
Regular Crew

I find some good copyright free stuff at soundcloud.com. Also, footage firm is offering free cds of music, you just pay shipping and handling. I've used them for some stock footage in the past, and just picked up a couple of cd's so that I have some music selections when I need the copyright free stuff. Here's the link to the free stuff at footage firm: Free Production Music Collections
Chris Bryan is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques