Triple Scoop Music - What are some of your favorite artists? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old June 6th, 2011, 08:19 AM   #1
Major Player

Triple Scoop Music - What are some of your favorite artists?

Triple Scoop Music users, who are some of your favorite artists out there for wedding videos?

I've been looking for a couple of weeks now and have amassed quite a list of 'favorites' but I feel like I have barely scratched the surface of the artists on there. Just wondering who other people like to use, or if you have specific songs that are favorites? Songs on my list of favs, just to give you an idea of the type I usually look for include: "Anything for You" and "Words" (Instrumental) by Fisher, "You're the One" from David Keen, "The Rest of our Lives" by Michael Maina...a good mix of vocal and instrumental type.

Also, I have yet to find some great dance songs for reception/party montages. I'm looking for something similar to "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz, "Down" by Jay Sean, "Club Can't Handle Me" by FloRida...that type of music...but have yet to find any similar on Triple Scoop...does anyone know of some good artists with that type of vibe?
Katie Fasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2011, 08:29 AM   #2
Trustee

Re: Triple Scoop Music - What are some of your favorite artists?

I have used Bill Leslie in a few nature productions. Tripple Scoop has a great and unique selection but a little on the expensive side for my work. Lately I have been using Jamendo.
Mark Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2011, 07:32 AM   #3
Major Player

Re: Triple Scoop Music - What are some of your favorite artists?

Thanks, I will definitely check out Jamendo. Is the licensing the same...buy it once use it forever? It seemed a little more confusing to me than Triple Scoop's, like there were more options.
Katie Fasel is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques