Burner/Player Combination for Wedding DVD's - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old December 29th, 2011, 05:52 AM   #16
Inner Circle

Re: Burner/Player Combination for Wedding DVD's

Hey Kelly

I haven't heard of anyone having bitrate issues on DVD's I burn the MPEG2's at a VBR with a max of 6000 and a minimum of 4000 (The Sony Vegas default is actually 6000 and 192,000) All my clips seem to average out pretty close to 6000 though!! I have had one client say that a long speech did freeze for a couple of seconds but then carried on to the end with no problems. I wonder what commercial movies are rendered to as far as bitrate is concerned??? Does anyone know????

Chris
Chris Harding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2011, 06:48 AM   #17
Inner Circle

Re: Burner/Player Combination for Wedding DVD's

I always burn at 7200 bitrate but once had some serious playback problems on a German brand dvd player (medion) only after lowering the bitrate to 6000 it all worked fine.
Noa Put is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques