Full film online how - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old August 13th, 2015, 06:04 AM   #16
Inner Circle

Re: Full film online how

Hi Steve

I just make mine unlisted so you have to have the link to be able to view the video and it is automatically excluded from your You Tube page too. All I do is create a page for the bride on my website and embed the video ...judging from the low view count I would say it works effectively. They also allow you to have a "Private" setting but I think that allows only one person to view. With unlisted the bride can pass the link to family to watch it but the public still cannot get access. If you use something like Easy HTML 5 video (also free) you can have multiple videos too in one player but still hosted on YouTube but playable from your website (on an unlisted page of course) My links are simple ... my web address followed by the couple's surname. I have been doing these for quite a few years too with no issues at all!! In case you want to go really fancy, talk to Taky about his menu system ..he does charge for it but it looks very posh!!!
Chris Harding is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques