New Sony Recorder ICD-SX2000 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old May 10th, 2016, 02:47 AM   #1
Major Player

New Sony Recorder ICD-SX2000

I use a few ICD-UX533 sony recorders and find them to be very good and much preferable in terms of size compared with Zoom H1 and Tascam DR-04 etc...

I just seen this new one released by Sony which is rather interesting. My current recorders have only 3 recording volumes you can choose, whereas this has a fully adjustable level, and has better audio formats and adjustable mics.

check at 5min 23sec

But the real eye catcher for me is remote monitoring via bluetooth on your phone. Unfortunately you can't hear the audio over bluetooth but at least you can monitor levels and pull back or increase volume remotely.

Could be very handy in wedding scenarios. But it is rather pricey!

A tad pricey though!

For groom mic I have to say my Tascam DR-10CS has been 100%, and recording a lower safety track has meant I've yet to have difficult audio to work with for vows etc...
Clive McLaughlin is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques