Barney and Friends.. lol at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old December 11th, 2005, 02:40 AM   #1
Inner Circle

Barney and Friends.. lol

lol, yup...

im just curious coz i was jsut watching Barney with my son and saw a neat lil way where they had a series of photos fall and layer themselves randomlycreating a "collage" of fallen images..

now i imagine AE can do this, or maybe even combustion, but if youve seen this technique, id love to know what was used to create it (not necessarily HOW it was created... that one for me to learn coz im not the type who tries to take shortcuts......lol )
I just think it might be a good way to close off a wedding video through a montage of stills from an edit as opposed to actualy going back and creating a lil video montage piece... would save a lot of time...
cheers
P
Peter Jefferson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2005, 08:06 AM   #2
Major Player

After effects can probably do it no problem, if it was done in like a 3d effect AE could do it.

You can get a similar effect by adding like a drop shadow to the pictures and staggering them on top of other just to give it the 3d like look, I have tried this and it looks ok but for the real 3 dimentional look something like AE would be the way to go.

There is anothe topic on this under photo montage effects and it has a lik to Mike Cooks web site where he has done this to the very best level impossible, brilliant looking montages, check it out as he has used AE to do it.

Paul
Paul Gallagher is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques