Question for Glen Elliott at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old January 28th, 2006, 10:32 AM   #1
Trustee

Question for Glen Elliott

Glen,
I'm just some ramdon wedding video guy from Louisiana who was watching the piece you have on the GPVA site. I know that music... and I've watched the thing about a million times tonight trying to place it. What movie did you get that out of? If you don't tell me, either my head will explode or my wife will get sick of hearing this thing playing over and over and bump me off herself.
As a side note, I think that what the priest says in that wedding should go down as the single greatest wedding sermon/message in the history of mankind.

This question doesn't have to be limited to Glen only. If anyone out there has seen this piece and knows where the song came from please feel free to chime in. You can watch it at:
http://www.gpva.com/Theatre/

-Ethan
Ethan Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2006, 11:16 AM   #2
Major Player

I want to say the notebook, but i'm probably wrong. That sermon was great.
Jason Bowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2006, 11:31 AM   #3
Major Player

it's from the movie road to perdition. the song is called "road to perdition" by thomas newman. you can get it from the soundtrack album.
A.J. Briones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2006, 04:15 PM   #4
Trustee

Many Thanks

AJ,
Thanks for giving me the answer I've been looking for. I can now stop banging my head against my desk.

-Ethan
Ethan Cooper is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques