Wedding Album designing S/w at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old June 30th, 2006, 09:41 AM   #1
Major Player

Wedding Album designing S/w

Hi, I am noit sure if I am doing it ri8 but I had to post my querry on the Wedding Forum.

I am a wedding Video & Still Photographer. Till now I have been clicking & spending Tons of hours on PS to do the necessary designing for the Wedding Coffee table book albums. Would there be any nice (pref. FREE ware to try out...) designing s/w contaning a good load of templates for me to save time on designing where by the same s/w gives me the free dome to modulate the templates as in PS enviornment.

Look forward to your replies.

Regards.... :)
Old July 1st, 2006, 12:49 AM   #2
Still Motion

If you check out Graphistudios they can design the album for you for very cheap. They are very high end albums which are gutterless and for '06 and '07 they have a 50% off sale. On the other end of the spectrum, Aperture's book designing ability is very quick and easy.
Patrick Moreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2006, 05:14 PM   #3
Major Player

If you're using a mac get aperature, it has all kinds of templates for Coffee Table books and stuff. Also if you're doing RAW for your photos it will help you out a lot instead of using Photoshop for adjusting exposure/wb/saturation/ect.
Noah Hayes is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques