Excellent Wedding Starter Kit at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old November 15th, 2006, 11:35 AM   #1
New Boot

Excellent Wedding Starter Kit

Hi everyone

I recently graduated with a film degree from Carson Newman College and decided to go into wedding videography. I purchased many products that were recommended to me through reading all of these wonderful and very helpful posts. However, another opportunity presented itself and for personal reasons I am now working in a television station and don't have enough time or the right hours to devote to the profession. To make a long story short- I am offering my equipment for $2500 to the first person. Thats a much better deal than I bought it for and it was used to film one wedding and one home video of my nephews birthday party. Here it goes

CANON GL2 CAMCORDER-3CCD

(Accessories include BP 915 battery pack, Lens Hood, Large Eye Cup, WL-D77 Wireless Controller, SDC 8M SD Memory Card, Canon Digital Video Solution Disk, IFC-300PCU USB Cable, Shoulder Strap, CA-920 Compact Power Adapter (includes AC Power Cord) and DC -920 DC Coupler.)

All instruction Manuals for camcorder are included- also I purchased a

BP- 945 BATTERY PACK

which charges with the CA-920 and lasts for over 7 hours. (I never needed to whip out the 915 because the 945 lasted so long)

IRIVER IFP 899 (1GB) MP3 PLAYER
(includes full accessory set and instruction manuals)

GIANT SQUID MIKE

The giant squid mike plugs into the Iriver and fits perfectly in the grooms pocket. Plus the groom seems to think the technology of it is really cool.
this combo was amazing. I captured the bride and grooms most intimate conversations which they really appreciated. Plus I put it on at least thirty minutes before the wedding and it lasted the entire time. I also used some of the groomsmen funny comments in a blooper reel- and made a special DVD for the bride which had the Groom whispering a prayer right before he walked out- they loved it! Couldn't have done it without this combo!

I printed out some easy to follow instructions from this forum on how to use the Iriver and Giant Squid Combo.

A BLACK BAG WITH GREEN LINING

to use for the carry case if you don't have one. This worked great. My camera stayed put and safe and it has an adjustable strap. (I also got the foam idea from the forum)

Also if you'd like I have a couple of wedding demos on dvd that I picked up from a bridal show I attended to get some ideas on creating the dvd

Please call me to make an offer-

My phone number is (931) 588-3006.
Thanks
Hilary
Hilary Florence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2006, 07:22 PM   #2
Inner Circle

how much for the iriver and squid on its own?

shipping to Aus
Peter Jefferson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2006, 09:10 AM   #3
New Boot

equipment for sale

I will take best offer on equipment. I would like to sell it as a package deal.

If that doesn't happen, I will let you know about the individual pieces. Thanks

Also, you can email me personally with offers or questions at
hkflorence21@hotmail.com or again my cell phone at (931) 588-3006.

Hilary
Hilary Florence is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques