memory error in vegas platinum at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old October 30th, 2007, 09:44 PM   #1
Regular Crew

memory error in vegas platinum

i captured 2 football games, appr. 18 minutes per game (70 clips) in vegas studio platinum in hd from my cannon hv20. m2t files. as i was building my menu in arctitec i put the first football game in under menu 1 (67 clips) 1.2 gb. i set up a second menu for the next game, with it's own button. when i selected all 80 clips from the explorer menu (from external hard drive) it crashed and locked up everytime. after several tries, i started incerting the clips one at a time, seems i could drop one clip at a time and it would work. when i got to clip 22 a low memory error popped up and would not let me load any more clips. i'm loading off a new seagate external hard drive with 214 free gb, internal free dard drive space is 69 gb. am i loading these in the wrong section maybe? there should be room on the disk for 4 ball games on standard dv.

i imported the files in hd and writting in standard dv, is this causeing the problems? is there a way to convert the m2t files back to regular dv video?

thanks for the help,
gerald
Gerald Hocutt is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...