Credit Roll Use?? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old March 28th, 2008, 08:32 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Credit Roll Use??

Hi Everyone,
I would like to see is an in depth tutorial of Sony Credit roll menu. If anyone can point me in the right direction in regards to Sonys Credit Roll usage it would be most appreciated. Thanks, Ray
Ray Paula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2008, 09:03 AM   #2
Inner Circle

Try Vol. 2 #9 (Beginner’s Corner - Using the Credit Roll) and Vol. 4 #2 (Beginner’s Corner - Flexible Credit Rolls) of Edward Troxel's free newsletters.
Mike Kujbida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2008, 04:23 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Paula View Post
Hi Everyone,
I would like to see is an in depth tutorial of Sony Credit roll menu. If anyone can point me in the right direction in regards to Sonys Credit Roll usage it would be most appreciated. Thanks, Ray
Just use word to type up the list, then copy paste into the ProType Titler, and adjust to fit safe zones keeping all the text in one block, and then navigate into the block to the line level and just go down line by line to adjust where I wanted it. Then navigate up to work on the whole text block and finally keyframe the whole block of text to scroll from the bottom to the top (IE enable keyframes on the Y offset and adjust), I'd make everything go below and just off the bottom of the screen at the start and then roll to the end and make everything go to the top and just past the top of it so your 2 keyframes start just below visible, and end just above visible. Then to make sure that the block stays centered the whole time, simply double click the X offset and since you didn't activate keyframing on that it will now center the overall text block and you'll be good to go. If you want to make it scroll longer, just adjust the "length" value at the top left and move the key frame to the appropriate position to make it scroll the right speed ( and don't forget to make sure you actually extend the gen media "clip" on the time line to at least the length of your ending keyframe (if it's not all the way to the end of your "clip").
David Hadden is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...