adding time on timeline! .... at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old October 27th, 2008, 02:08 PM   #1
Regular Crew

adding time on timeline! ....

Hi guys...

i have a question about adding time on the time line...

lets says i am working on a project and after getting thru half of the project i decide to add another 2 minutes in the begining of my project (like a video clips which goes in the begining) .. is there any way i can add time ???? in the begining or any where i want OR do i need to move every single clip manually ???
Old October 27th, 2008, 02:23 PM   #2
Sponsor: JET DV

At the beginning of the project is easy and there's multiple ways. Here's two:

1. Press CTRL-A to select all events and then drag them to the right.
2. Put the cursor at the beginning of the timeline and then go to Insert - Time and specify how much time you want inserted.
Edward Troxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2008, 02:24 PM   #3
Inner Circle

control Agrabs ALL events on ALL tracks. Move them down (to the right) as far as you need to and you're set.
You can also grab the top event control click to the bottom track and then right click for the menu, select events to end and do the same. Move the events and you're all set.

Don

looks like ET and me answered at the same time ;-)
Don Bloom is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...