Pops, clicks when render AC3 - project almost done at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old November 16th, 2008, 06:35 PM   #1
Trustee

Pops, clicks when render AC3 - project almost done

I am at the point now where I have brought my files in to Arch, linked up the AC3 file (rendered out in Stereo) and I am testing them with the built in PREVIEW. What I am noticing is that I am getting a strange popping sound at the beginning of two audio tracks. I am not sure why. They are NOT there when I listen to them with the VLC player outside of ARCH, but in the preview mode, there they are.
Any ideas?

Also, this is a straight render with AC3, nothing fancy or custom done to the file yet.
David Delaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2008, 10:16 AM   #2
Inner Circle

Are your audio files the exact same length as your video files?
Seth Bloombaum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2008, 05:20 PM   #3
Trustee

Must have been a glitch in my windows or something, because when I burned it for a test, it was not there. I am going to redo the audio anyway. Thanks
David Delaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2008, 06:18 PM   #4
Inner Circle

MAny time (like all the time actually) when I use music with my menus and I preview it there is a snap, crakle or mostly pop but it never ever shows up when I burn it. Something to do with DVDAs preview. Seems like a minor quirk and nothing to worry about.
Don
Don Bloom is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...