Thank You Ed Troxel at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old July 28th, 2004, 07:01 PM   #1
Rextilleon

Thank You Edward Troxel

I dont know Edward Troxel personally--but I would like to take a moment to thank him for all that he gives to the Vegas community. From the FREE newsletter, to the FREE advice and guidance, to the REASONABLY PRICED miraculous scripts, the man is absolutely incredible. I can't tell you how many times I have been ready to post on one of the many Vegas Forums, and Edward beats me too the punch! (He gets it right when I often get it wrong). Anyhow, I just thought I spend a brief moment to give thanks.
David Mintzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2004, 07:14 PM   #2
Trustee

He is definitely a huge asset to this forum. I'll throw in my big thanks too!
Imran Zaidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2004, 05:58 AM   #3
Major Player

massive dittos...
Michael Best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2004, 06:53 AM   #4
Regular Crew

Three cheers for Edward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paul Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2004, 07:03 AM   #5
Major Player

Edward,

Your "Vegas + DVD Tips, Tricks, and Scripts" are a valuable resource, and in addition to providing guidance here, I'd like to thank you for taking the time and effort to produce them. If any Vegas users aren't taking advantage of this free resource you've provided, they should just go back to editing in Windows Movie Maker. I wish Sony would hire you to work on the manual for the next version of Vegas. I like your thorough treatment of simple or complex topics to provide easy to understand instruction.

Bravo!
Old August 16th, 2004, 09:10 AM   #6
Trustee

Well I can tell you that I am new to vegas (just now using th free demo) and Edward has already helped me out on numerous occasions. This is why I love the dvinfo.net. It is people like Edward that make this such a great site. Bob Safay
Bob Safay is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...