After Rendering... - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old September 4th, 2009, 05:01 PM   #16
Inner Circle

Jamie,

As was asked prior, your camera (which is a great little camera for what you are doing) shoots wide screen. Is there a rreason you only sdhoot 4:3? Considering most of your video will be computer based I would think you would want to shoot wide screen.

In a day or two I will run a couple tests with my sd camera in both wide and 4:3 and see if I can replicate what your problem, and then see if I can sort it out.
Old September 4th, 2009, 10:02 PM   #17
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Guthormsen View Post
Jamie,

As was asked prior, your camera (which is a great little camera for what you are doing) shoots wide screen. Is there a rreason you only sdhoot 4:3? Considering most of your video will be computer based I would think you would want to shoot wide screen.

In a day or two I will run a couple tests with my sd camera in both wide and 4:3 and see if I can replicate what your problem, and then see if I can sort it out.
Thanks for your time Dale,

There is a reason I shoot widescreen. I film skateboarding mostly and I use a fisheye to follow the skaters around using my skateboard. I try to get as close as possible to the skater to give things a cool look without cutting off any part of the skaters body. If I film in 16:9, I will be more likely to cut off heads while trying to get close up shots.

Thank you, I know the problem must be one of the render properties, but I see nothing wrong with them when I look.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...