Universal 'No' Symbol - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old January 9th, 2011, 08:41 AM   #16
Inner Circle

Leslie & Grazie, a Google search was my first thought too.
The reason I recommended making one is that David wanted an HD version (potentially 1920 x 1080) and the largest that a search turned up was 600 x 600.
Mike Kujbida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2011, 08:56 AM   #17
Major Player

David really really appreciated it. Coming from the still photography world, this video editing has been a steep learning curve for me. my proficientcy at Photoshop was simply how to make pics look better...i totally forgot i could make my own graphics. leslie and grazie..you are right we become so consumed by our software, we forget to think outside the box.

i think we have beat this thread to death, moderater should lock it. Thanks again everyone.
Old January 10th, 2011, 02:12 AM   #18
Inner Circle

At the risk of dragging this on, I don't see any harm in exploring different ways to achieve a result. It's how I learn new tricks, rather than being spoon-fed by Google (well, when I have time, that is, otherwise Google is my first port of call, naturally!).

More to the point, having learnt how to make a relatively simple symbol from scratch, it would be good grounding for when you one day need to create a more complicated shape or mask that isn't readily available.

Just a thought.
Ian Stark is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...