Device Explorer changed from 9b to 9d?? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old April 19th, 2010, 03:17 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Device Explorer changed from 9b to 9d??

I have just noticed in Device Explorer (DE), that once i have imported clips from an mp4 source (JVC HM700) via SD card reader, Then when I Chang the SD card to a new one, I cannot get those clips into DE, I just see empty clips from the last import only

On 9b this was no problem I would end up with a extra locations on the left box as I added the new card.s

If I shut done V9 and then restart I can then load the next card in

If you go to help and type in Device explorer in UNDEX, the image that comes is what used to happen, notice the two left locations in the image.

Can anyone repeat this or am I doing something wrong, has the procedure changed?
Zulqar Cheema is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...