Running Vegas plug-in in Platinum? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old May 3rd, 2010, 11:25 AM   #1
Trustee

Running Vegas plug-in in Platinum?

Some time ago I mentioned my Bororo 3D plug-in for Vegas in the comment section of a web site. This morning I received an email that someone else posted a message. This message is in French, which I do not speak.

But if I understand it correctly, the message is asking me either how to make the plug-in work with Vegas Platinum or to port it to Vegas Platinum. Anyway, here is the message:

Quote:
Merci pour plugins CES Tous
«J'utilise Vegas Platinium et j'aimerais Uti plugin 3D Bororo Que je genial l Trouvé« «ayant Essaye sur Vegas Pro version démo ()

Travail M. Adam FAITES Vous Un merveilleux et JE VOUS EN Merci.
Est il possible de la version UNE faire Verser Vegas Platinium?

Cordialement
Jacques
Can someone suggest what I should reply? Do Vegas Pro and Vegas Platinum not use the same plug-ins? Of if someone, especially someone who speaks French, wants to reply to him directly, it is at the bottom of this web page:

Adam Stanislav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2010, 03:39 PM   #2
Sponsor: JET DV

If it's an effect or transition, it should already work in both. If it's a script, Movie Studio versions don't support scripting. Another possible factor: Movie Studio versions are 32-bit only.
Edward Troxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2010, 07:23 PM   #3
Trustee

Yes, it contains effects and transitions, no scripts, and it comes in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions (separate install, naturally). So then it should work?

Once again, I am not exactly sure what he is asking as I do not speak French. I ran it through Google translate, which is a mess to say the least.

Thanks for your reply.
Old May 4th, 2010, 06:06 AM   #4
Sponsor: JET DV

Yes, the 32-bit version should work. It's possible he installed the 64-bit version (if he's running a 64-bit OS) not realizing that the 32-bit application requires the 32-bit version even on a 64-bit OS. In that case, it would NOT show up.
Edward Troxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2010, 06:43 AM   #5
Trustee

Thank you. I will post a message on that site and hope he sees it.
Old May 17th, 2010, 11:11 AM   #6
Tourist

Plugin Bororo

Bonjour Messieurs
Je suis Jacques Mariaud et j'utilise le logiciel VEGAS 9 platinium 32 bit
J'ai essayé Bororo 3D sur Vegas 9 pro 32 bit et pour monter en 3D celà me convient . Est que ce plugin fonctionne en montage 3D sur Sony Vegas 9 platinium 32 bit. Si oui exist'il un manuel d'utilisation.
Cordialement
Jacques

Hello Sirs
I am Jacques Mariaud and I use the platinium VEGAS 9 software 32 bit
I tried 3D Bororo on Vegas 9 pro 32 bit and to rise in celà 3D is convenient for me. Is that this plugin works in 3D assembly(editing) on platinium Sony Vegas 9 32 bit. If yes exist' he(it) a user guide.

My software is Sony Vegas 9b platinium studio 32 bit

I do not know how to make

Cordially
Jacques Mariaud
jacques.mariaud@orange.fr
Jacques Mariaud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2010, 12:52 PM   #7
Trustee

The plug-in comes both in 32 bits and 64 bits. So, for 32-bit Vegas install the 32-bit plug-in. The web site explains how to use it, though the documentation usually lags behind a bit. Just click on the underlined words on that page to read how those features work.
Old May 17th, 2010, 02:30 PM   #8
Tourist

Good evening
Adam you are formidable, I am going to find before leaving(restarting) on my boat the next week, the way of using him(it).
I make small reports navy(marine) on my modest boat with W1 of fuji and it is my passion.
Thank you for giving amateurs your pluguin and if one day he(it) should etre paying I am you.
Cordially
Jacques Mariaud
Jacques Mariaud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2010, 10:04 PM   #9
Trustee

You're welcome, Jacques. I like to encourage people to shoot 3D, so I have placed no restrictions or conditions on the use of the plug-in.

If you, or anyone, feel like you should be paying me, just place my name somewhere in the final credits, but you do not have to.
Adam Stanislav is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...