Multi Camera Cineform Vegas Pro 10 CRASH at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old June 20th, 2011, 10:59 AM   #1
Major Player

Multi Camera Cineform Vegas Pro 10 CRASH

I'm working with Cineform support (hopefully) to solve this. I did a multi camera project with two cameras Canon 5bMk2 and a t2i both converted full sixe from MOV to AVI before bringing into the solution.

It plays great in the editort but when I render and it gets to the first transition to the first camera it crashed during the render.
Old June 20th, 2011, 11:26 AM   #2
Sponsor: JET DV

Re: Multi Camera Cineform Vegas Pro 10 CRASH

Interesting... I've heard of someone else with some transition issues. I wonder if it's more of a transition issue than it is a codec issue? Or maybe only issues with certain codecs?
Edward Troxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2011, 08:05 PM   #3
Major Player

Re: Multi Camera Cineform Vegas Pro 10 CRASH

Ed you know what it is - Cineform Neoscene converted files make my Pro 10d crash immediately on render with
Problem: Unmanaged Exception (0xc0000005)
Fault Module: C:\Program Files\CineForm\Tools\CFHDDecoder.dll
Fault Address: 0x03787FE3
Fault Offset: 0x00047FE3

I tested a small conversion and bam!! crash immediatey on render the same MOV file renders fine.

I upgraded to the latest greated Neoscene which i was told was the one I needed to work with Pro 10d.

Missed a deadline after being in email/ftp with Cineform support all day and they don't have a clue and just went home and i got out of office replies after that......ARGH!!

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...