Would like to understand ALL the settings for rendering at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old January 25th, 2012, 10:16 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Would like to understand ALL the settings for rendering

Hi everyone,

I've looked and looked but to no avail (Google search, Vegas Pro 10 manual). I'm trying to find a guide to finally understand all the options in Vegas' DVD Architect Widescreen rendering template (i.e; I-Frames, B-Frames, level, etc.), and in the "Advanced Video" tab for the same template. It's just out of curiousity. I assume I won't be changing anything once I have a better understanding of what each thing is/does, but would like to know their functions in the quest for ever better HD to DVD rendering.

Thanks for any input or direction to a place I can find all this info!
Mike Hammond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2012, 01:37 AM   #2
Inner Circle

Re: Would like to understand ALL the settings for rendering

Yes, I'll second that request. I'd be equally interested in some more detail about the other render template parameters as well. Is there a good source? I'm not at my desk at the moment so I can't see if the Vegas help system has any detail.
Ian Stark is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...