New build of Vegas Pro 13 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old June 11th, 2015, 11:33 AM   #1
Inner Circle

New build of Vegas Pro 13

Build 453 was released today.

http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/...dates/vegaspro

Notable fixes/changes version 13.0 (Build 453)

Fixed a bug that could cause the application to crash when using the Median or Min and Max video effects with an NVIDIA GPU.
Fixed an issue that prevented Vegas Pro 13 from importing XAVC-L files recorded by the PXW-X70 camera.
Fixed a bug that prevented XAVC long-GOP files rendered by Vegas Pro from playing on the PXW-X180 camera.
Fixed an issue that caused the Wave Hammer Surround plug-in to run in Demo mode. The plug-in is now enabled in Vegas Pro.
Improved playback performance for some MP4 video clips recorded by GoPro Hero cameras.
Mike Kujbida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2015, 12:07 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Re: New build of Vegas Pro 13

Seems to open the XAVC-L files now too. At last, proper compatibility with the PXW-X70!

Plays back nicely on my system until you do anything on the track or element at all, even a crossfade then it goes into a stuttery hell, even on Preview playback :-(

Cheers
Dave
David Johns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2015, 01:19 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Johns View Post
Seems to open the XAVC-L files now too. At last, proper compatibility with the PXW-X70!

Plays back nicely on my system until you do anything on the track or element at all, even a crossfade then it goes into a stuttery hell, even on Preview playback :-(

Cheers
Dave
Which processor you running?
Mike McKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2015, 04:00 PM   #4
Regular Crew

I have an i3770 at 3.2GHz. Edits most HD video alright but wasn't so keen on anything other than playback with XAVC L

Regards
David
David Johns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2015, 04:41 PM   #5
Regular Crew

Thanks. Hopefully the 4770K at 4.2Ghz will make a bit of a difference, but you never know with Vegas. I keep reading good things about Edius, might have to switch.
Mike McKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2015, 05:55 AM   #6
Major Player

4790K here and 32GB ram. XAVC-L 1080 does hang up once in a while while editing. 4K XAVC-L I need to create proxies to even edit it :(
Monday Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2015, 02:40 PM   #7
Inner Circle

Wow, what an amazing thread. I have a i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07ghz 12 gb of ram and my video card is a GeForce GTX 460 and I'm getting crazy slow render times like 1:15 hour for a 3:30 minute nested two clip video. I was thinking about going from my Vegas 10 to Vegas 13, but not after hearing all of this.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...