Magix movie edit pro premium 2020 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old March 6th, 2020, 04:32 AM   #1
Major Player

Magix movie edit pro premium 2020

Hi. I am getting on well with this programme but am stuck with this problem. I need to have an arrow or a pointer to show a part of a building. I have tried to import an arrow from Character map with no success. With adobe CS6 I animated an arrow with no trouble and saved the arrow image as a still but it doesn't open with magix. If anybody knows how I can puit an arrow or pointer using my Magix programme I shall be most grateful. Please note as I am 93 tears of age I need a step by step instruction. Thanks in advance for any reply.
Roy Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2020, 09:49 AM   #2
Inner Circle

Re: Magix movie edit pro premium 2020

Hi Roy,

You should log into the Magix forum to get help from the experts there https://www.magix.info/us/video-foru...o+video-pro-x/

I use Video Pro X, which may be slightly different, but you should find the arrows and other shapes under the 'Templates Tab', then 'Image objects'. Just left click and drag the one you want to your cursor position on the video in the timeline. You can resize and reposition it in the 'Video effects <resize menu.

Roger
Attached Thumbnails
Magix movie edit pro premium 2020-capture.jpg  
Roger Gunkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2020, 03:07 PM   #3
Major Player

Hi Roger. I still can't register with Magix movie edit pro premium forum. Everytime I try it says internal server problem try later. Anywasy ihave looked at the templates and there is no image template there. There is a shapes template but this is only for transitions. So my programme must need add on features. What I am going to try is to draw an arrow on paper then video it and place it on a hard drive then see if I can import it onto the magix timeline. heres hoping. regards Roy
Roy Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2020, 08:13 AM   #4
Major Player

Hi all. Just to let you know I have sussed out the problem of placing an arrow on the timeline. It took a lot of trial and error but happily I have succeeded, despite there being no image objects in the templates. I found an arrow symbol in the transitions FX thanks.
Roy Alexander is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...