web video and Vegas 6d at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old January 28th, 2007, 06:26 PM   #1
Inner Circle

web video and Vegas 6d

I want to put some of my work on the web. I don't want to stream, I want downloadable. What would be a good way to do this in vegas? Render as ?
Brian Luce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2007, 06:55 PM   #2
Inner Circle

WMV, Quicktime (both low & hi res versions) and maybe even iPod to cover all the bases.
Mike Kujbida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2007, 09:18 PM   #3
Inner Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Kujbida
WMV, Quicktime (both low & hi res versions) and maybe even iPod to cover all the bases.
I've heard people shy away from quicktime cuz lots of pc's don't support it well. Has anyone found this to be the case?
Brian Luce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2007, 09:52 PM   #4
Inner Circle

Given a choice, my personal preference is Quicktime. I find that it can be resized cleaner plus you can pause it and step forward (frame advance) unlike WMV. People who don't like it are generally the ones who claim that it takes over their system after installing it. I've never found that to be the case.
Mike Kujbida is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...