Ultimate S 3.0 Available at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old March 21st, 2007, 06:26 AM   #1
Major Player

Ultimate S 3.0 Available

I received a new product announcement from VASST last night for Ultimate S 3.0. Looks like another must have version of Ultimate S. However, the upgrade price could have been a little bit more friendly.

http://www.vasst.com/product.aspx?id...a-3ab01fee6db7
David Jasany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2007, 10:59 PM   #2
Regular Crew

US3 is a great upgrade. Really enhances presentations and shortens workflow. Haven't had this much fun with a new product in a long time. Thanks VASST!
Randy
Randy Stewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2007, 09:37 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Here's a link to a little demo of one of the new US3 capabilities called Motophoto: http://cr-home-videos.com/US3Demo.wmv . I'm having a blast with this upgrade.
Randy
Randy Stewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2007, 05:03 AM   #4
Sponsor: VASST

Great work Randy! We're glad you like the new version. For anyone that wants to try it, there is a free 15-day fully functional trial on the VASST web site. That means you can use it for two weeks on one of your projects unrestricted and see if it increases your productivity. You have nothing to loose by trying it. Existing Ultimate S2 customers get a $100 USD discount on their purchase, same as the last time. And, of course, we are always available here to help if you have any problems.

~jr
Old March 23rd, 2007, 12:42 PM   #5
Major Player

I've been using Ultimate S since the first version--Kudos to John and the whole Vasst team for another fine UltS upgrade! I'm with Randy on the addtition of Motophoto---another cool tool. For anyone using Vegas who hasn't experienced the benefits of Ultimate S, give the trial a shot-you'll be glad you did.
Old March 31st, 2007, 08:06 AM   #6
Sponsor: VASST

We just released a fix that is important for you to know about. The new Event Properties function on the Video and Audio tabs of Ultimate S were not checking if they were enabled and always ran when those tabs were used. This could cause unpredictable results since by default they clear all properties on any selected event.

We now have Ultimate S 3.0.2 available for download on the VASST web site which fixes this problem. I urge all customers who have purchased US3 to download this new version. Simply click the download button to get the new version and install over your existing 3.0 version.

~jr
Old March 31st, 2007, 09:20 AM   #7
Major Player

Thanks for the update John. I'm looking forward to getting US3.
David Jasany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2007, 03:51 PM   #8
Regular Crew

Yesterday I downloaded the trial version of Ultimate S 3.01, and when I installed it successfuly, it displayed "14 days ........."
That was the first and the last time when it was able to run. Just few minutes later, and today again, it displayed that the trial is expired. So I didnt have any chance to meet the new functions in Ultimate S. How is this possible?!?
Plamen Petrov is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...