Thumbnails Disapeared at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old April 4th, 2007, 07:31 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Thumbnails Disapeared

Hi, I've been editing for a while now using Vegas 6. I know 7 is out, but 6 is working just fine, even with HD source files.

I was going along, taking the boring parts out of a football game, when i fat fingered a key. All of a sudden all the thumbnails in the project, and the audio peaking stuff is all blank. So i can't see anything that's going on in my project except by the preview window.

I can still use what I have, but editing the last quarter of the game with no thumbnails or audio picture will be really wierd at the least.

Anyone have an idea what would turn this back on for me without having to start a new project so i can finish?
Justin Deming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2007, 07:39 PM   #2

CTRL +SHIFT+W, or View/Waveforms and Frames will re-enable your thumbnails and wave views.
http://www.vasst.com
Douglas Spotted Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2007, 04:45 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Thanks a ton!! now i can get back to editing, i might just get this done in time to have a weekend off!
Justin Deming is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...