Vegas/DVDA subtitling issue at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old June 21st, 2007, 01:32 PM   #1
New Boot

Vegas/DVDA subtitling issue

I have 3 different Vegas projects that I need to combine into a single movie in DVDA.

Here's what I've found to be the catch.

Each of these Veggies has regions set and names with the subtitles for the region.

I can easily export the regions as subtitles, render to avi, pull the avi into DVDA, add a subtitle track and make that work...but only for 1 file.

When I pull the 3 Veggies into a new project, I can see the green lines that represent the regions, but they don't act as regions.

So my question is...how can I combine the 3 files with the regions and subtitles in tact so that I can easily apply them in DVDA?

I am hoping to avoid having to pull each of the Veggies in and set and name the regions all over again.

Has anyone tackled this before?

Thank you,
Dawn
Dawn Haynesobrien is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...