Missing Audio Plugins.... at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old July 16th, 2007, 10:25 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Missing Audio Plugins....

Greetings,

Just un-installed Vegas 5.0 from my machine this weekend as I haven't opened it since I installed version 6.0d quite some time ago - I know, version 7.0 is out, but 6.0 works just fine in my workflow.

Went to open up an existing project in 6.0d that I had been working on, and I have received an error stating that some of the audio plugs that were used in the project are no longer available - namely all of the track level audio plugs that ship standard in Vegas - i.e. Track EQ, Track compressor, etc.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any idea how to resolve this?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Lance
Old July 16th, 2007, 10:36 AM   #2
Inner Circle

experienced the same thing when I deleted 6 (using 7 for HDV)... just ignoring error messages seems to cause no harm from what I can tell, new projects don't seem to have the issue. Must be some old internal links to the older plugins.
Dave Blackhurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2007, 10:40 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Dave,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, even on new projects, these plug-ins are missing from the system now as well. they are not available to be added to an audio track on a new project either.......

I smell a full re-install coming on...which I really do NOT want to do.

Lance

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...