$7000 ACTION FEATURE shot in PARIS, SCOTLAND and CALIFRONIA - Page 4 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old May 2nd, 2006, 01:49 AM   #46
New Boot

[QUOTE=Daniel Riser]Got your email. If there are folks in LA, Boston or Scotland that would like to attend. When the film is finished I will post the dates. Just let me know in advance.

Daniel,
I'd like to attend the L.A. screening. Presuming it hasn't occurred already.
Regards.
Hunter
Hunter Sandison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2006, 02:52 AM   #47
Regular Crew

Yeah I am with the others on this one, the filming looks good, but the acting is 100% B movie. This is not all that bad if you know you are about to watch a B movie.

However if someone told me yeah man come to the theater and check out this awsome film and did not warn me it is a B acting class movie, I would be disapointed. Especially if I had to pay money for my night out.

A movie can look like speilburg himself filmed it, but if the acting is B movie class, then it is still a B movie.

I would much rather watch a movie that does not have the best music or quality of filming and has great actors. Not sure how many agree, but I say good actors over film quality any day.
Neil Fontaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2006, 10:04 PM   #48
Regular Crew

Good job

Daniel,

You've got lots of talent. Someday we'll all be saying, "we knew him when he was posting his trailers on DVi.

Keep the humility you have naturally, listen to the criticism and keep your focus.

It was great to hear your personal story about the filming and what you got out of it.

Good luck,
Old June 9th, 2010, 08:24 PM   #49
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Riser View Post
we are hoping, that when this film is complete, Lucasfilm will order us to cease showings, if that happens we will get more publicity than we ever could have received had Lucas left us alone.
Sorry to dig up such an old thread, but I found a recent blog entry that stated that this movie never got released.

(Link here)

There haven't been any updates on the main site in years- does that mean you received the cease & desist order before you finished the movie?
Jonathan Pokay is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work