inexpensive music for vegas projects - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old August 5th, 2006, 09:40 AM   #16
Wrangler

I recently bought from www.royaltyfreemusic.com and was happy with the price (for a full disc anyway) and the quality of what I got.
Old August 6th, 2006, 10:27 AM   #17
Regular Crew

Cinescore was created with me in mind...a videographer with little talent in the musical department. Acid and the others are great but I need something that will quickly create a score, for the time length that I need, that is tweakable for different moods during the video, and is a great piece of music. Cinescore does that better than I could with more flexibility than I have learned to use (need more experience with it). Looking forward to the new packs as with each new one comes thousands of possible scores for that theme.
Randy
Randy Stewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2006, 10:48 AM   #18
Inner Circle

problem with cinescore: there is almost no library available.
problem with Sonicfire: there are tons of libraries but they are pretty expensive (for free music , i mean).
problem with Acid or magix or any sample loop editor, is you need to find the loops (you can buy tons of them , but again it has a cost and they better fit a techno or R&B style than classical music or jazz) and assembling them to make a real music (not only a background fill) require real good musical skills.
My opinion is that Sonicfire is the best (good music , easy edition) if you can afford the 1000$ it cost to have the libraries.
I am not sure, but it seems that libraries at 22Khz are free, while the ones at 44Kz must be puchased.
for the new Strata series (with discretes instruments you can mute) they cost the hell (about 1000$) but i think with them you would be ok for any occasion.
you will need a lot of disk space to store them (between 10 to 20 gig).
Giroud Francois is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...