New Episode to Shoot Next Week at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > 2nd Unit Television

2nd Unit Television
Companion discussion forum for the 2nd Unit TV web site.

Old December 13th, 2007, 10:58 AM   #1
2nd Unit TV

New Episode to Shoot Next Week

2nd unit is back on line with a charity shoot to help the Orange County fire victims of three weeks ago. We have 4 people on line so we're adequately staffed but the more the merrier. This is a charity production for the OCFA and we'll be shooting with the XDCAMs of course thanks to Sony letting us go outside of the box and folks like Tiffen because filters are going to play a big part in this shoot. If you're interested in lending a hand, please PM me. the days are Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of next week and a chance to home your skills on a really great camera and some great lighting and sound equipment. Plus, it's a chance to make a difference in people's lives who have been left with nothing.
Old December 19th, 2007, 04:29 PM   #2
Major Player

Great to here from you. Been busy editing a project and this month was just incredable.
First, some bone head rear ended me so I am looking for a new mode of transportation, But I really needed a new set of wheels cause I AM ABOUT TO BE A DADDY. YES BUT NOT JUST A DAD BUT WERE HAVING TWINS.
So sorry I can,t make it out for the shoot. But we'll be at NAB.
Also, I am doing a documentary on us having a baby correct babies,so it's been a small project that has ballooned into a major project. 15 hours shot so far and its just the beginning.

So have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Joe Bowey

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > 2nd Unit Television