CineLook2 on Adobe CS3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old October 23rd, 2007, 06:56 PM   #1
New Boot

CineLook2 on Adobe CS3

When I try to add a cinelook2 presets to footage in my time line I get this error. "This favorite contains 1 reference to a missing effect. Please install the following effect to restore this reference (CineLoo2)"

Is anyone familiar with this error. My plugins and presets are in the correct folder. Well they are in the same directory as they were in Adobe CS2 which im assuming would be the same for CS3. If anyone could help it would be appreciated.
Charles Mosley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2007, 07:16 PM   #2
Trustee

I don't use that plugin, but have had similiar issues with others. Here's the routine I take:

1. Reinstall: Does plugin installer provide a feature that will let you choose the version or file path to install the plugin?
2. If not, then do a search for the plugin in cs2 (The folder structure is the same between cs2 and 3), and copy it to the same cs3 folder as found in cs2. Restart cs3 to load it.
3. Call plugin author tech support.
Old October 24th, 2007, 11:15 AM   #3
New Boot

Thank you I have tried all of the above mentioned. The thing is that I got the software from a production company which has since gone under. So I dont own the software hence the reason I cannot call for support. I really enjoy the ease of just dragging and dropping the preset. Now I have to manually adjust the setting which is extremely time consuming. Any other Ideas would be great. Maybe someone who use this effect in after effects CS3 can just tell me what directory they have the plug and presets in?
Charles Mosley is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite