MPEG Stream error while rendering at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old June 27th, 2008, 08:45 AM   #1
Major Player

MPEG Stream error while rendering

Seems Premiere is just throwing all it has at me. All using Adobe Media Encoder (the unknown happens in both that and regular movie outputting) First the "Error Unknown Error". That pops up...well whenever it wants while trying to export. The the "Did not return video frame" error...which was ...'solved' by making a new sequence a few times and moving everything onto video 2. I called Adobe Tech Support and they told me to start my project over. But now its getting about 90% through and giving this error

"videoname.m2tError in MPEG Stream detected around frame 492"

I tracked down said file name in the project and scrubbed through it. Some frames turned all red like premiere likes to do when its dumb. I opened the source file in the monitor, no problem at all. So I re-edited the file on the time line (was split in 2...so I deleted the 'corrupt' part and re-split where needed the first half), pre-rendered, it was was fine. Then rendered just a 30 second clip around the 'corrupt' area with Adobe Media Encoder, worked perfectly fine, looked delicious. So I tried rendering the whole 18 minute short, and again got the MPEG Stream Error. Whats the deal? Why is Premiere being such a jerk to me?
Old July 2nd, 2008, 06:30 AM   #2
Major Player

Hi,

I had similar problems when I captured in Sony Vegas and edited in Prem pro.

Do you capture in PP?

// Lazze
Old July 2nd, 2008, 06:41 AM   #3
Major Player

Captured with HDV Split
Old July 3rd, 2008, 12:25 PM   #4
Major Player

try to capture some clips in PP and try to render them out to MPEG, if that works...

// Lz

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite