Premiere CS4 'manual' at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old August 4th, 2009, 09:20 AM   #1
Major Player

Premiere CS4 'manual'

The only manual is on line. What do you do if you don't have internet access and need to look up something?

Is there an easy way to download a manual to a memory stick or to the hard drive? Not looking for a tutorial but an A-Z reference manual.

Thanks
Ed Kukla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2009, 10:41 AM   #2
Trustee

When you access an online help file, it gives you the option of downloading a .pdf of the entire help file for that application...upper left corner, here is the one for Premiere CS4: Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 * Using Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 /Battle Vaughan/miamiherald.com
Battle Vaughan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2009, 11:11 AM   #3
Major Player

Printed manuals can be bought from Adobe - but they are expensive!
Alan Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2009, 12:07 PM   #4
Major Player

When you register your cs4, Adobe give you a period of time to purchase books at a 40% discount.

I HIGHLY recommend buy the book ... a $50 book would become only $30 with the discount.
Brian Barkley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2009, 03:58 PM   #5
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Barkley View Post
When you register your cs4, Adobe give you a period of time to purchase books at a 40% discount.

I HIGHLY recommend buy the book ... a $50 book would become only $30 with the discount.
The Manual thing with Production premium cs4 bafled me, as adobe always provided detailed manuals...but then I realized that I rarely used the printed manuals. I'd just google my concerns and find an answer.
I do appreciate the link to the downloadable pdf for cs4. Thanks Battle for that one!
Andy Wason is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite